Job title: Marketing Manager
Job description: Job Description
1-3 years marketing experience
Fluent English & German
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate and results-oriented marketing professional to join our growing Global Marketing Team. This is a truly global role for a truly global FinTech focused on helping small and medium-sized businesses trade internationally with comprehensive digital finance solutions.
You will report directly to the Global Marketing Director and be responsible for all top of funnel activities and content creation across our markets — Germany, India, China, Hong Kong, UAE, the USA, and the Netherlands.
- Take on responsibility over our top of funnel activities — your task is to bring a consistent flow of qualified inbounds.
- Manage the content creation process – work with freelancers on blog articles and white papers, conduct monthly webinars with MODIFI executives.
- Develop new content ideas & formats, manage localization of content in each market.
- Take charge of our social media channels and paid media efforts (PPC, display, paid social, native advertising).
- Collaborate in the creation of fresh and compelling copy for all our marketing channels, including landing pages.
- Increase our visibility across the markets and scale our thought leadership efforts.
- Measure, test, and optimize existing content formats.
- Help develop and scale an SEO strategy.
- Build out and execute an event strategy — conduct online and offline events (when things get back to normal); research and manage executive and sales attendance to main industry events.
- Assist with our PR, influencer and affiliate marketing efforts.
- Native or near-native German & English, both written and spoken.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B.
- Experience managing content creation for different acquisition channels.
- Experience running events and webinars.
- You have an editor’s eye with the ability to craft engaging yet concise content.
- Strong project management skills.
- Self-starter passionate about startups and building things from scratch. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You don’t just wait for tasks to come to you. You create them yourself. You are extremely proactive and able to make autonomous decisions.
- You are a team player who collaborates without ego.
What We Offer:
- More than a job! We are driven by our mission to change Trade Finance for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) and to foster international development.
- Building a truly global FinTech together with passionate and experienced founders who successfully built and sold one of Europe’s most successful FinTechs. Live those magical moments of starting something big of which people will talk about years later.
- Exciting challenges every day with lots of opportunity to learn and to develop both personally and professionally. You will have regular mentorship sessions with focus on you and your career development.
- When things get back to normal, a vibrant work environment in a brand new office in Berlin Schoeneberg, with free drinks, tea, coffee and events. In the meantime, everyone is working from home.
- A strong culture revolving around our customers, growth, straight talking and taking responsibility to make things happen.
Our Process: * Submit your resume, cover letter & examples of your work (webinars/events you’ve conducted, blog articles you’ve developed, social media posts you’ve created, etc.)
- Call with Global Marketing Director
- Prepare case study
- Present case study to the team
We are looking forward to your application! Please keep in mind that at the moment we are not sponsoring work visas and all applicants are required to have a valid work permit for Germany.
Job date: Mon, 10 May 2021 03:34:22 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net