Job title: Marketing Executive
Company: Intian Suurlahetysto
Job description: Advertisement for the post of Marketing Executive in Embassy of India, Helsinki
The Embassy of India, Helsinki invites application (in English) from qualified and eligible candidates for filling up full time contractual position of Marketing Executive.
What you’ll learn and do
You will live by the mantra ‚India means Business‘. You will be a part of a team working on a closer economic engagement between India with Finland & Estonia. You will analyse trade and investment figures, and come up with creative suggestions on how to expand and diversify trade and investment. You will develop marketing and publicity strategies for Indian products in Finnish market and assist Indian businessmen or their representatives in arranging meetings with government officials/Chambers. You will also assist and encourage Finnish businesses in doing business with India. You will be expected to coordinate with Ministries, business chambers and other institutions in India and Finland to organize events like B2B meetings, road shows, seminars etc. with prospective investors/counterparts that bring together stakeholders across sectors. You will also be involved in other sectoral cooperation like IT, S & T, biotechnology, education, startups, clean energy, sustainability, etc.
Who you are
– A Finnish citizen or any other National with a valid work permit.
– Holding a Master’s degree, preferably in business/economics/management.
– Proficient in English and have a working knowledge of Finnish
– Familiar with the local business landscape and business rules and regulations
– Have a minimum of 5 years working experience in related fields
– Good at writing reports and preparing briefs.
– Proud of your work and take full ownership of it
– You have a creative mind and a problem-solving attitude
– Excellent analytical and communication skills
– You are an outstanding team-player but you can also work independently if necessary
– Familiar with the digital media tools to showcase our achievements on the economic side
(a) Educational Certificate(s)
(b) Experience certificate(s)
(c) Medical Fitness Certificate (at the time of signing the contract).
Working hours: Full time job. 0830-1700 hrs, Monday to Friday. The candidate should be willing to work on occasional evenings and weekends.
Pay scale: Starting gross salary – Euros 2850 (deductions as per local laws would be applicable)
Starting date: 1st March, 2021 (or within one month of hiring)
Status: Contractual local employee in Embassy
Duration: Until further notice
Interested candidates should email their CV along with a 150-word Mission Statement (in English) on why they would be the right candidate for this job to by 10th February, 2021 with the subject „VACANCY MARKETING EXECUTIVE – Name“. The shortlisted candidates will be called for verbal assessment.
Expected salary: €2850 per month
Job date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 04:00:01 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net