Job title: Manager Renewable & Hybrid Systems Rotterdam
Company: Independent Recruiters
Job description: Are you going to manage the design and development of new hybrid systems for the next superyachts or would you rather work on the latest offshore equipment?
This international organization is looking for a technical, sales driven manager that is capable to launch new products in the maritime market. You will collaborate with engineers, sales and clients to decide how the product should be launched within the market and how you can beat the competition. You are going to create a complete new technical roadmap for high-end systems.
Will you ensure that the newest technology will be implemented in order to reduce emission?
Job Description Manager Renewable & Hybrid Systems
In order to engineer, design and develop new hybrid systems, you will need to collaborate closely with other departments. Next to this, you will negotiate with suppliers to get them onboard. There are over 60 new products and systems that are in a pre-phase stage, that will need further development in order to create a more efficient hybrid power system.
In addition, you will:
- Decide on the technical roadmap regarding hybrid solutions;
- Lead innovation and development;
- Discuss and advice clients and suppliers;
- Use your market knowledge in order to launch new products;
- Create business cases to support future development;
- Translate clients wishes into a conceptual design within a tender phase. You will the opportunity to implement your technical skills to advice on feasibility and market advantage;
- Be the technical troubleshooter during the entire project.
Job Requirements Manager Renewable & Hybrid Systems
As Manager Renewables & Hybrid Systems, you are the technical architect and are able to communicate with other departments easily. You have an entrepreneur mind set, commercially driven and a strong engineering background.
Next to this, you fit within the following profile:
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or maritime degree;
- Experienced in engineering, complex, electrical power solutions (battery system, electrical distribution, electrical machine, PMS, power quality, power plant analyses);
- Experienced in advising clients;
- Experienced in complex product management;
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic project management;
- Strong market development knowledge;
- You have a Dutch working permit and residency.
You are expected to work from the office in Nijmegen at least once a week. As you will work closely with suppliers, you will travel to visit them frequently. So, your ‘’home office’’ location is less important as long as you are willing to travel.
The offer Manager Renewable & Hybrid Systems
Based on experience and knowledge a suitable offer will be made. This can be discussed in a personal conversation.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net