Job title: Manager Renewable & Hybrid Systems
Company: Independent Recruiters
Job description: In order to engineer, design and develop new hybrid systems, you will need to collaborate closely with other departments. Next to this, you will negotiate with suppliers to get them onboard. There are over 60 new products and systems that are in a pre-phase stage, that will need further development in order to create a more efficient hybrid power system.
- Decide on the technical roadmap regarding hybrid solutions;
- Lead innovation and development;
- Discuss and advice clients and suppliers;
- Use your market knowledge in order to launch new products;
- Create business cases to support future development;
- Translate clients wishes into a conceptual design within a tender phase. You will the opportunity to implement your technical skills to advice on feasibility and market advantage;
- Be the technical troubleshooter during the entire project.
As Manager Renewables & Hybrid Systems, you are the technical architect and are able to communicate with other departments easily. You have an entrepreneur mind set, commercially driven and a strong engineering background.
Next to this, you fit within the following profile:
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or maritime degree;
- Experienced in engineering, complex, electrical power solutions (battery system, electrical distribution, electrical machine, PMS, power quality, power plant analyses);
- Experienced in advising clients;
- Experienced in complex product management;
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic project management;
- Strong market development knowledge;
- You have a Dutch working permit and residency.
You are expected to work from the office in Nijmegen at least once a week. As you will work closely with suppliers, you will travel to visit them frequently. So, your “home office“ location is less important as long as you are willing to travel.
This is an international company with multipule office locations in The Netherlands. You are expected to work at least 1 day in the office in Nijmegen. The company has an office at Krimpen.
Location: Capelle aan den Ijssel, Zuid-Holland
Job date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 22:43:10 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net