Job title: Manager Commercial Strategy & Growth (f/m/d)
Job description: As Manager Commercial Strategy & Growth, you will be part of our dynamic Commercial Excellence team. Working in close partnership with various departments, you will help us to find solutions for monetization of our AutoScout24 platform. Your insights and forecasts will have a significant impact to strategically build new products and business models in B2B and B2C.
At AutoScout24, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. Our organization is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you’ll do:
- You will autonomously work on operational and strategic projects in a very broad range, from pricing adjustments to defining appropriate commercial models for our customers to M&A
- You will plan, design and execute changes in our pricing strategies of variour product categories within our European businesses
- You will drive the development and the design of new products and business models
- You will work on the valuation and execution of M&A and PMI projects from a commercial perspective
- You elaborate decision making foundations for AutoScout24’s top-level management and shareholders in partnership with other involved departments
What you should bring:
- You graduated in economics or in a field with a distinct analytical focus (e.g. computer science, data science, mathematics to name a few)
- You have 1-2 years full time relevant work experience in a well-established and renowned consulting company
- You have excellent communication skills in English and at least a basic understanding of German and are experienced in structuring and presenting your results to a senior audience
- You have a smart business sense and you are a characterized by your solution-oriented attitude
- You have strong analytical skills and a passion for facts and numbers
- You are driving decisions and have a proven track record in executing projects structured and target oriented
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements – we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, up to 30 days paid vacation (depending on the location) and state of the art, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits .
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Cover Letter *
Drop files here
LinkedIn Profile *
Visa / Work permit required? *
Notice period or earliest starting date? *
Salary expectations? *
Relocation needed? *
Datenschutzeinwilligung / Data Protection Consent *
Ich erteile meine Einwilligung in die Speicherung, Verarbeitung, und Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten gemäß der abrufbaren Datenschutzeinwilligung. Ich kann meine Einwilligung jederzeit mit Wirkung für die Zukunft widerrufen.
Location: München, Bayern
Job date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 23:19:42 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net