Job title: Major Account Manager
Company: F5 Networks
Job description: Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Major Account Manager – Finance/Assurance
This is a strategic sales position requiring an in-depth knowledge of how technology is used to enable business goals or overcome business challenges and to generate value for our customers and F5. The candidate requires critical thinking/planning coupled with tactical execution of identified business opportunities. Responsible for leading all facets of the relationship with named or large key accounts (of significant strategic importance to the organization) while ensuring revenue goals are being met. Maintains contact at relevant levels in the accounts focusing on strategic nature of the relationship. Able to build and maintain relationships effectively and communicate at all levels. Develops opportunities across the F5 solution portfolio while optimally selling solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence and build trusting relationships. Able to partner effectively, and tactically, with Global and Local Systems Integrators and regional VARs based on need or required value. This is typically an individual contributor role. This is a quota carrying role.
- Primary market responsibility for the financial and assurance industries in Germany. Maintains contact with account at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature operational aspects of handling the account.
- Responsibility also includes to develop emerging fintech market.
- Sells the organization’s products or services to and manages relationships with existing named accounts. Responsible for growing and retaining named accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing driven threats.
- Prepares formal proposals and presentations, presents to all levels of the organization including executives, leads negotiations, coordinates sophisticated decision-making processes and overcomes objectives to closure in a professional and effective manner.
- Responsible for identifying and driving partner relationships development and management and for facilitating executive-level relationships between the customer, F5 and its partners.
- Facilitate communication on strategic and tactical issues and maintaining continuity.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets.
- Must understand customer’s organization’s business needs, develop application of products and services and communicate how F5’s technical valuable solutions will address those needs.
- Research and develop potential projects/opportunities within an organization; regularly follow-up on leads and converts these to closed deals.
- Resolve market strategies and goals for each product and service, while understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of named accounts.
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating account strategy and tactics for sales support teams (inside sales, systems engineering, sales management).
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process. Ensure SalesForce is utilized appropriately and maintained.
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles including organizational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis.
- Develops strategy for sustained management and success of business and coordinates assets to ensure goals are met.
- Provides regular updates to senior sales and operations staff concerning account issues.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Has credibility to influence at senior levels within named account e.g. Senior Executive/Board/Chair.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Significant multiyear experience within the financial and assurance industries in Germany
- Preferred coming from a key account role out of one of the large multinational finance or assurance company in Germany
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Requires niche knowledge in security products, preferably those of F5 and NGINX
- Experience with cloud based products and services
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent solution selling and presentation abilities
- Excellent client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Ability to provide and work from a home office located within the territory
- Willingness to meet the customer face to face (if circumstances permit)
- Knowledge in Data Center architectures, from classical to cloud-native a plus
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Location: München, Bayern
Job date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 03:21:55 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net