Job title: Maintenance Specialist / Wartungstechniker/in (m/f/d)
Job description: Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are:
- You’re excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As a Maintenance Specialist you are responsible for the maintenance and care of our farms according to defined processes and quality standards, at our local customers. As part of our mobile team you work closely with our Infarm Urban Farmers and clients.
The position requires a person with a technical background and practical experience. Due to the technical design of our systems you will solve technical problems related to pipes, pumps, valves, radiators, irrigation systems, LED lamp units and fans.
Solve any technical problems that may arise related to pipes, pumps, valves, LED lamps and fans
Help identify, report on and solve basic software issues (training will be provided and more complex software support will be given)
As part of our Infarm team, you will work closely with our Infarm urban farmers and our customers to support the health of our farms
Follow a defined workflow and schedule
Use our online reporting system to log your work and any issues with the farms to our head office
Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety legislation and guidelines
Please note that you should be able to perform on call duty over the weekend in a rotating schedule (approximately once per month)
- Experience as a craftsman and strong technical background
- German and English language skills
- Driving license class B
- Valid work permit for the German job market
- Proactive and anticipatory way of working
- Detailed approach, strong problem solving and multitasking capabilities
- Stress resistance and self-propulsion
- Trustworthiness and professionalism towards customers
We Like to See:
- Interest in agriculture and hydroponic systems
- Experience in the maintenance of production machines
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What’s also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular Global & Regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our various ERGs about D&I, sports, or virtual social activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 Professional Counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Subsidized Public Transport Reimbursement and Subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Subsidized meal vouchers, snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job date: Mon, 07 Jun 2021 22:55:40 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net