Job title: Maintenance Planner
Job description: We are currently looking for a Maintenance Planner for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Plan and prepare field activities for mechanical maintenance (HVAC, pump equipment, valve), temporary modifications (electromechanical) and their restoration after use
– Issue procedures, drawings, and instructions incl. required spare parts related to temporary modifications / final installation
– To respect the requirements of TS (Technical Specifications)
– Review Maintenance Work Reports
– Ensuring the application of safety, security and environmental standards, guidelines and rules
– Engineering degree/diploma with an emphasis on Mechanical Engineering
– At least 5 years of experience as maintenance Method Engineer for maintenance mechanical works or mechanical engineering, or experience as field supervisor/technician
– Exposure facets of nuclear power plant operation, maintenance outages, preparation, coordination, and field supervision of planned work and Permit-to-Work implementation
– Experience in procedure and instructions writing (required for creating maintenance instructions).
– Strong experience of technical documentation for power plant components
– Strong experience of power plant components (valve)
– Experience of maintenance/ mechanical works
– Procedure/ instruction compliance
– Good communication and coordination skills
– Several years of specialist work experience
– In-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations, maintenance, and/or procedural planning
– Knowledge of power plant, system and process engineering
– Knowledge of commissioning procedures and organization
– English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.
Location: Eurajoki, Satakunta
Job date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 03:51:11 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net