Job title: Maintenance Mechanical Planner
Company: Kaiku HR Oy
Job description: Kaiku HR is specialised in staffing and recruitment services, we strive to make the right jobs and people meet. A motivated, positively work-oriented person is the key to our clients‘ success. A humane way of treating people in all stages of recruitment process does not only mean mutual respect between all parties, but also being straightforward and as good as our words.
In 2019 our turnover was over EUR 15 million and we employed more than 700 talents through our client organisations. We are a member of The Private Employment Agencies Association (Henkilöstöpalveluyritysten liitto HPL) and we comply with the general regulations and policies of our industry.
We are looking for MAINTENANCE MECHANICAL PLANNER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
General and technical background expected:
At least 5 years experience with piping works or mechanical engineering.
Experience in plant operation, maintenance outages, work preparation and coordination, as well as scheduling of planned work and Permit-to-Work implementation, procedure and instructions writing for maintenance procedure.
– Plan and prepare field activities for mechanical maintenance (HVAC, pump equipment, valve ), temporary modifications (electromechanical) and their restoration after use.
– Issue procedures, drawings, and instructions incl. required spare parts related to temporary modifications / final installation
– To respect the requirements of TS (Technical Specifications)
– Review Maintenance Work Reports
– Ensuring the application of safety, security and environmental standards, guidelines and rules
– Engineering degree/diploma with an emphasis on Mechanical Engineering (or similar) or experienced Technician with an Mechanical or Electromechanical background
– Strong experience of technical documentation for power plant components
– Strong experience of power plant components (Valve HVAC or pumps)
– Maintenance / mechanical works
– Procedure / instruction compliance
– Good communicator and coordinator
Knowledge of nuclear power plant operations, maintenance, and/or procedural planning and of commissioning procedures and organization would be a plus.
Starting as soon as possible , and the expected duration is at least 11 months.
Please send us your CV (in English) and salary request as soon as possible!
Location: Eurajoki, Satakunta
Job date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 03:59:30 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net