Job title: Machine Operator / Manufacturing Associate
Job description: Time has come to ramp up the recruitment of Manufacturing Associates for Northvolt Labs, our cutting-edge manufacturing line in Västerås. The strategy of Northvolt Labs is to meet the growing demand of green batteries at the same time as meeting high demands for customization from our customers. Northvolt Labs is a facility where we design, test, industrialize and qualify products before bringing it to large-scale production. Northvolt is a multi-cultural organization with 70+ nationalities which means that a lot of our daily work is executed in English. We work in teams and in collaborations with other teams within the company.
As a Manufacturing Associate you will control the equipment and process materials used in our production. You will work according to Northvolt values and routines. Safe operation production line is our highest priority and will therefore be a crucial part of any task in the lab. As an Manufacturing Associate you will work closely with other Shift Leaders, Production Manager, Safety, Quality, Environment, Maintenance and Process Teams.
Exciting times lies ahead for the company and you will get a unique opportunity to enable the future of energy through being a part of and building the Northvolt-team. For the right person, this is a great chance to take their next career-step into becoming a Shift-leader, Engineer or Specialist Technician.
– Make sure that the production flows according to the production plan by operations.
– Report failures and deviations on equipment as well as conducting root cause analysis on various issues.
– Assure safe conditions through Lock Out Tag Out Try Out according to routines when having repairs or inspections of equipment.
– Perform risk analysis and issue permits according to routines.
– Actively participate in Safety, Quality, Environment and Improvement work according to Northvolt routines and legislation
Skills & Requirements
– +3 years of experience from process industry / Education within engineering
– We believe you have the experience from working with some of the following; permit procedures, Lock Out Tag Out, near miss reporting, safety audits, maintenance audits, process control systems, and daily following up on safety actions
– We believe that you have some leadership experience or leadership potential.
– Understanding of how to utilize the equipment to run efficient manufacturing with optimization of energy and costings.
– Administrative competence, ERP, work orders, mail, incident reporting.
– High work ethic, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Qualities that we cherish in all Northvolt employees are flexibility, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges and grit. In the team you will find passionate and purpose driven colleagues who all work for a more sustainable future.
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We’re also hiring for our two gigafactories: Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden, and Northvolt Zwei in Salzgitter, Germany. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.
Location: Västerås, Västmanland
Job date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 04:19:20 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net