Job title: LQA Video Games Tester with diffrent languages – on call
Company: Keywords Studios
Job description: Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. We have created a unique platform supporting the game industry worldwide. We are operating from 50+ Studios located across 4 continents and 21 countries.
We are proud to support industry leaders around the world. Do you know: Ubisoft, EA, Bandai Namco or Square Enix?
On top of Localization QA, Keywords offers 6 other service lines: Art Services, Engineering, Audio Services, Functionality QA, Localization and Player Support.
Currently, for our Katowice LQA Department, we are looking for foreign languages Speakers to support our numerous video game testing projects – from a few days long assignments to a few weeks long projects. The cooperation will be based on our project demands and it is office-based. We offer a mandate contract. If you are up for such cooperation, meet all our requirements, have some free time and would like to get your first experience in the gaming industry, this position is a perfect opportunity for you. Please see the details below:
- Your main goal as LQA Tester will be to proofread texts and video game content.
- You will also check the text for consistency and recommend changes when necessary.
- You will ensure subtitles match audio tracks.
- When you find that something is wrong, you will write error reports and bugs using designated software.
- Fluent English skills (especially written).
- Full proficiency/native-level in the additional language (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, English).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- It would be great if you are comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
If not – no worries. We’ll teach you everything. * Interest in video games, working 8 hours straight with video games must be something that you enjoy.
- You also need to be an EU Citizen or have an open work permit. Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor work permits at this moment so this one is on you – we’ll take care of the rest!
- Based in the Katowice area or available for immediate relocation.
- Working directly on the projects at our Katowice Studio.
- Project-based cooperation, on-call, (Mon-Fri, 8h per day, usually 9.00 – 17.00)
- Attractive hourly rate
- Work on interesting projects – we work with games that others haven’t heard of yet!
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry – most of our senior staff started as testers.
- Chill-out zone with video games – challenge your friends and resolve your disputes over some cool video game!
- Casual and fun work environment – as long as you’re not wearing flip flops and pajamas you’re golden.
- Free beverages (tea, coffee).
- Fresh fruits
- Referral program.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Please send us your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.
*Only selected Candidates will be contacted.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net