Job title: Logistics service coordinator Dow Terneuzen
Job description: Do you have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) and would you like to work in logistics? If so, Dow would be happy to meet you! The role of logistics service coordinator is essential for arranging transport for shipment orders and processing any relevant data in the relevant systems. This is a full-time position in which you can expect to earn a maximum gross salary of €2,800.- per month, as well as a reimbursement of travel expenses. Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? If so, keep reading and don’t hesitate to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a logistics service coordinator for Dow in Terneuzen.
In the role of logistics service coordinator, your responsibilities are centred around day-to-day logistics support. This includes arranging transport, resolving exceptions in transactions and executing shipment orders within the material flow work processes. A good knowledge of the English language is essential, because you will be in touch with clients from all over the world. Your goal is to meet customer requirements and ensure on-time delivery of shipments, including non-standard orders that require different transport arrangements. You will also be responsible for processing logistics costs in SAP and other logistics data and charges. You can also expect to perform the following activities:
- Monitoring timely shipments from origin and resolving issues in the material flow work process
- Identifying non-compliance from service providers and taking appropriate action
- Monitoring and checking shipment creation processes and arranging transport for shipment
- Processing high value and legally complex claims
- Handling small-claims procedures
- Verifying if logistics capability versus special requirements can be matched
- Registering non-compliances and associated corrective actions, including escalating non-compliances if necessary
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €2,800.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to online platform Studytube via Manpower
About the company
The Dow Chemical Company (‚Dow‘) is an international organization driven by science and technology. The Dow plant in Terneuzen develops and produces basic chemicals, which are distributed to clients in more than 160 countries across the globe. Safety is of paramount importance at Dow; you will be working with personal protective equipment (PPE) on the plant. Dow also values diversity within its teams. In 2020 Dow was recognized as a Top Employer, in part because of their support of local initiatives such as public events and environmental projects.
The working hours in this full-time position are during regular office hours.
- A Bachelor’s degree or EQF level 6 degree (or higher)
- Excellent command of the English language (at least level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A Dutch work permit that is valid for at least nine months, or EU-citizenship
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
Expected salary: €2800 per month
Location: Terneuzen, Zeeland
Job date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 01:41:09 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net