Job title: Logistics Manager
Company: Kraft Heinz
Job description: About Us
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull’s-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie’s among others.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Logistics Manager to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Logistics Manager role lies within the Benelux commercial business unit, responsible for the Netherlands & Belgian warehousing and distribution. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into the Head of S&OP Benelux.
You’re constantly looking for continuous or disruptive improvement activities within the interface between our Logistics Partners, GBS, Customer Excellence Manager and Demand Planning team across the region. 70% of the role will be project based and should consist of mapping (and documenting) end to end process flow, ensure effective R&R matrix, identifying possible gaps, efficiency and simplification.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Operation management and budget control responsibilities on all logistic areas, such as: warehousing, Distribution & repack operation.
- Responsible for building our yearly budget (AOP) rational together with your finance partner.
- Maintain monthly control of results, analysis of deviation followed by action plan.
- To identify new ideas for the overall logistic value chain; optimizing existing processes and support activities to optimize the current processes.
- Support Relationship management for AG, Cornelissen and GBS.
- Ensure our operation is compliant with company policies, for example Logos
- Support on ad hoc processes needed to support business requirements or crisis resolution.
- Strong communication & leadership
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and able to distill complex situations to clear recommendations and action plans
- Previous supply chain knowledge, preferable on logistics or warehousing
- Ability to simplify complex process and understand different angles
- Advanced Excel
- SAP knowledge
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Consumer and Customer Focus
You demonstrate a passion for the consumer and a genuine curiosity for the customer, thinking end to end for the total value chain * Problem solving
You’re able to identify root causes and develop solutions. You build solutions that provide internal and customer-facing benefits * Bias to action
You can demonstrate a consistent proactive approach and don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company and the customer.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net