Job title: Logistics Coordinator
Job description: We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to support our client’s Power Plant projects in Italy. The work will be located in Trieste, Italy. The start would be in September 2021 and the estimated project duration is 12 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Organizing and managing inventory, storage, and transportation
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Suitable education background
- Previous experience as a Logistics Coordinator
- Construction site experience considered as a benefit
- Good response and decision-making ability in changing conditions
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and systematic way of working
- Fluent English skills
- Italian skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 04:37:20 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net