Job title: Localization Games Tester with Finnish (m/f/d)
Company: Lionbridge Technologies
Job description: Make a difference about how games are received by testing them before their release.
Eliminate truncation, incorrect grammar and register used in your favorite games.
Help us improve and influence games!
Check the titles that none of your friends have ever played before – from Indie to full-fledged AAA games from well-known publishers.
Please note that it’s not a remote position – everyday presence in the office in Berlin, Germany is necessary.
We do not sponsor Visa or a work permit.
Localization Games Tester with Finnish (m/f/d)
- Game translation evaluation and proofreading, cultural correctness validation;
- Error reporting (in English) and improvement suggestions;
- Testing different types of games on different platforms, from Indie Games to AAA titles.
Your Skill Tree items unlocked:
- Native level of one of the Finnish;
- Cultural awareness of a given country related to a given language;
- Communicative English (at least B2 level);
- Proofreading or testing games experience is an asset.
As a Game Tester, you can unlock the following power-ups:
- Gaining experience in a stable, global company with a solid market position;
- Competitive salary with the development opportunities in our company structure;
- Informal working atmosphere with no dress code – you can be yourself ;
- Great office location;
- Working Contract.
- You are available from Monday to Friday;
- You are ready to test on-site in the Berlin office;
- You can work in Germany – we do not sponsor Visa or a work permit for this role.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net