Job title: Local Immigration Coordinator (d/f/m)
Company: Bostonair GmbH
Job description: Local Immigration Coordinator (d/f/m)
Wir suchen für unseren Kunden, einen international führenden Flugzeughersteller mit u.a Sitz in HH-Finkenwerder, einen Local Immigration Coordinator (d/f/m) am Standort Hamburg – Finkenwerder.
Your Task as Local Immigration Coordinator (d/f/m):
As Local Immigration Coordinator (d/f/m) you will join the Compliance team in order to accompany the business and the employees on their legal obligations (e.g. tax, immigration, social security, labor law etc.) for business travels and short term assignments to Germany. The Compliance team is located in Toulouse, but the ocal Immigration Coordinator (d/f/m) will work from Hamburg.
- Commuicate with External Immigration Consultants currently in charge of immigration administration for employees from the United Kingdom working in Germany
- Collect and provide all the necessary data needed to make an assessment on administrative visa requests and posted worker notifications
- Analyze reportings on limitations for UK nationals traveling to the EU and make recommendations to the business to ensure continuity of right to work
- Ensure a global tracking of employees concerned by immigration processes
- Ensure compliance with European and national immigration laws and monitor legislation updates
- Create a collaborative network with other Immigration Coordinators and consolidate knowledge with transnational HR
Your Profile as Local Immigration Coordinator (d/f/m):
- Bachelor degree in the fields of Law, Social Sciences or Economics
- 2 years of professional experience in the field of Human Resources
- Business fluent in German and English
- Very good communication skills and independent, careful and conscientious way of working
- High level of service and customer orientation in order to meet the needs of various stakeholders
Was Sie erwartet
- Attractive and performance-related remuneration (in accordance with the applicable collective agreement), possibly also equal pay
- Payment above the collective wage agreement as well as social benefits, e.g. holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Separate bonus payments
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application (CV and all references) via our job portal or via the e-mail address provided.
If you are not a citizen of one of the EU countries, we need a copy of your valid work permit in order to consider you.
We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we cannot return documents sent by post.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net