Job title: Legal Counsel (f / d / m ) – Maternity Leave Coverage – Limited Contract up to 2 years
Job description: Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 50 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Providing legal advice with a focus on contract law, commercial law & payment service law
- Active management, drafting, negotiation, review and revision of contracts and terms & conditions
- Assisting internal departments & project teams in achieving corporate objectives effectively and in compliance with applicable laws, procedures and policies (e.g. launch of new countries, product initiatives, marketing and sponsorships)
- Collaborating on and leading projects with other departments and functions to ensure compliance due to changes in applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Collaborating with outside counsel in various jurisdictions
- Dealing with litigation matters (consumer & commercial) + responding to external legal inquiries
- Providing support on procurement, intercompany & corporate matters
- Active collaboration with the legal team
- Degree in Legal Science or Commercial Law required (bar exam not required)
- 3-5 years‘ specialized professional experience
- Expertise in the fields of commercial law/contractual law & e-commerce (strong preference for payment services experience)
- Experience of cross-border and multi-jurisdictional contracts
- Fluent in German & English
- Proficient MS Office
- Proactive attitude, self-motivation
- A fast learner with highly developed analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility
- Hands-on mentality and an international mind-set
- Collaborative working style
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement starting from € 27.440,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experiences
We look forward to your application!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net