Job title: Leader du Développement du Patrimoine Immobilier F/H
Job description: WHO YOU ARE
Candidate profile (text) – en_UK / en_INTERNATIONAL You have a previous experience from large-scale retail real estate development and Previous experience in contract negotiations with landowners, landlords and other parties.
You have previous experience of dealing with local authorities . You have Knowledge of investment procedures .
You have an academic degree or comparable experience in law/urban planning/business administration
You are Innovative and open mind to new solutions with a passion for doing business, you always keeping sustainability in mind.
You have the ability to communicate fluently in French and English.
You have competencies in this different fields :
– Real estate development: Knowledge of the whole process for land scouting, acquisition, zoning, planning, development and permitting for (large scale) retail.
– Urban planning & permitting: Knowledge of how to work with public administrations, to optimize land usage in terms of technical and authority aspects of infrastructure, protection and use of environment, planning and permitting.
– Real estate leases: Knowledge about how to investigate, negotiate & structure , secure permits, and acquire premises for the different needs within the group
– Property divestment: Knowledge of the process of selling property assets, consisting of real estate investigations, review of obligations & site relations, implementing mitigating actions, valuation and investigations of potential buyers, negotiations and creating of business case.
– Knowledge about maximizing the value of properties, by proactive management of relations, permits, continuous obligations, and real estate matters on and off site, capex and opex and including negotiations with public and private stakeholders.
– Business risk management: Knowledge of how to assess and mitigate risks in a business environment.
– Budget management: Knowledge of how to plan, organise and manage costs and expenditures for a business or organisation.
– Project management: Knowledge of how to initiate, plan, execute, control and close a project.
Key responsibilities (title) WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Key responsibilities (text) – en_UK / en_INTERNATIONAL The Real Estate Development Leader will be responsible for all aspects of securing locations and related permits, and deliver safe, compliant, sustainable and innovative property solutions based on business needs in the country according to the real estate scope in the company.
Substantial part of the role will be asset management related to group properties to secure rights and, control obligations, protect properties from unauthorized use and to define risks related to the value of the company.
You will joined the team based at Plaisir ( Yvelines). Your main responsibilities will be :
– Lead the work to secure and divest locations according to the real estate scope in the company, by delivering safe, compliant, sustainable and innovative property solutions that meet the needs of the business and the many people.
– Define risks related to Ikea properties and develop best mitigation way.
– Own, control and minimize costs and risks related to the acquisition, divestment, zoning, planning, permitting, value and operation of Ingka properties.
– Manage the procurement and contribution of all necessary external consultants and other stakeholders to enable tasks related to real estate development.
– Lead land and permits related processes for all major rebuilds or extensions that involve an urban planning change or a building size increase.
– Develop and maintain long term working relations with local authorities and communities, and proactively engage with authorities to gain support for development, permitting and continuation of company business.
– Work proactively with information analyses and defining opportunities in order to support property optimization and divestment of Ikea properties.
– Work with other Ikea functions, real estate partners and local authorities to finalize the projects pending legal obligation and ensure the satisfactory hand-over of completed projects along with the relative documentation to other functions after completed acquisitions (title) and permits approval (building permit).
– Create an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
Team vision ( title) OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Team vision and mission (text) – en_UK / en_INTERNATIONAL Without us it would be difficult to meet our customers in person. In our team we find, develop and manage IKEA properties around the whole world. We’re different from one another but we are all passionate about real estate. We challenge and inspire each other to always stay close to IKEA customers and to understand how the changes within retail effects our needs of real estate.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net