Job title: Lead Unity Programmer
Job description: Wymagania:
- 5+ years of experience in working with Unity engine.
- 2+ years of experience on a similar leadership position.
- Experience in writing and maintaining code for PC and consoles.
- Knowledge of game engines internals, architecture and tools.
- Ability to write and maintain code in large, cross-platform, multithreaded codebases.
- Strong communication skills (Polish and/or English).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Solid knowledge of C/C++ is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or other in-house 3D game engine.
- Experience with graphics or online programming.
- Familiarity with console certification process.
- Leading a team of programmers working on a game on one or more gaming platforms.
- Development and maintenance of cross-platform, multithreaded codebases.
- Reviewing designed solutions and submitted code to keep desired standards.
- Guiding and mentoring the team in software and game development.
- Cooperating with Project Manager during full life-cycle of the project (creating schedule, features feasibility, milestone delivery, shipping, post-release support).
- Cooperating with other leaders or representatives from other teams participating in a project (Art, Design, DevOps, QA).
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work in a modern office building or remotely.
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities.
- Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med.
- English or Japanese classes.
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery and great coffee.
- Interesting and dynamic work in an experienced team.
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies.
- Relocation assistance.
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
zgłoś do moderacji
Zgłoś ogłoszenie do moderacji
Ogłoszenie nie powinno się tu pojawiać, ponieważ*:
Twój e-mail / tel. (opcjonalnie)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych zawartych w formularzu kontaktowym w celu obsługi zgłoszenia. *
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 00:03:37 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net