Job title: Lead Service Business Development Specialist (m/f/d)
Company: INNIO Jenbacher
Job description: Lead Service Business Development Specialist (m/f/d)
In this role you will be responsible to develop the after-sales-business of filters & consumables related to our products (e.g. oil-filters, sparkplugs). Your main target in this role is to generate significant growth in this service-business-area by enabling the organization to sell filter & consumables on a high-professional and active level. You will be working closely and self-responsible with our regional service-organization / – leaders and service-sales-network as well with our distributor-network and also other functions like service-engineering, purchasing etc.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Analyze regional market-potential and show opportunities to expand our business
- Generate a general market overview on global and regional base – also on the supplier side to find new and competitive products.
- Create and implement a strategy for filters&consumables for our service-business
- Ensure a competitive and profitable pricing-concept which fits to our general spare-parts-pricing policy
- Create promotion- and sales-material for the regions, launch and lead sales-project for filters&consumables. Push and support regions in sales-activities
- Build and establish controlling-tools to steer the business. Show the organization their potential, suggest ways to increase the business and controll execution-status.
- Be a point of contact and expert for our sales&service-organization regarding filters & consumables
- Initiate and support R&D-projects together with our internal service-engineering to create new USPs for filters&consumables
- Ensure that the sales- and handling-processes of the related products are market-oriented and aligned with our IT-systems
- Develop new options and business-models for filters&consumables including services e.g. based on benchmarks in other industries.
- Maintain good and regular relationsships with the relevant suppliers
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration, Engineering Sciences „lower degrees“ combined with proven experience will be accepted
- Proven success in business-development-projects environment during the last years
- Experienced in selling technical service like spareparts or contracts
- Experience in the Power Generation / Engine industry or in sales of filter&consumables. Jenbacher-background or at a competitor is a plus
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to interact at different levels of the organization independently and self-responsible
- Market- and customer-orientation as well as sales-orientated attitude
- Independent, proactive, supportive and flexible work style.
- Proven business analytics, problem-solving, and strategy development capabilities
- Good interpersonal, team-orientated and communications skills
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written)
- A valid work permit for Austria as a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.003,80 gross per month (x 14) and an over-payment depending on your qualifications and experience.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net