Job title: Lead Sales Representative – Forge Flight Efficiency
Job description: The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opening for a Lead Sales Representative to join an international team in Prague.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Technical Sales within the Services and Connectivity strategic business unit of Honeywell Aerospace, and is responsible for prospecting and selling Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency SaaS solution at Airline customers.
Working closely with the Aftermarket Sales Team, Customer Success Managers and Product Leaders, the Solution Architect will develop and execute winning pursuit plans and proposals, utilizing a thorough understanding of the market and customer needs.
With the aptitude to develop a strong knowledge of the fuel and flight efficiency domain within the airline industry and the Honeywell Forge solution, you will uncover the unique needs and opportunities for each customer to reduce fuel consumption, carbon emissions and costs.
You will develop and maintain trusted relationships with decision makers and influencers across your assigned customer base, including flight operations, fuel efficiency, I.T. and procurement departments as well as senior leadership.
- Work closely with the airlines sales and account teams to pursue sales opportunities for Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency
- Develop a sustainable sales pipeline capable of delivering current and future year targets
- Identify and cultivate new opportunities
- Deliver credible and persuasive presentations and demonstrations, customized to the audience and specific customer requirements
- Tailor and articulate the specific value proposition for each customer
- Author compelling RFI and RFP responses
- Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Maintain opportunities and pursuit plans within the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Provide feedback to the Product Management team on customer requirements, market intelligence and product roadmap
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate education in Business, Engineering, Aeronautics or technically-related field
- Proven track in sales, technical support, business development, product management or related commercial experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated business acumen to create and negotiate commercial proposals
- Willing to undertake extensive international travel when conditions permit
- Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
- Business travel accident insurance
- Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
- Multisport card – employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Global partnerships and discounts – access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 02:33:05 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net