Job title: Lead Execution Management – Grid Field Operations Offshore (m/f/d)
Company: TenneT TSO GmbH
Job description: The Execution Management team is accountable for the safe and reliable operation of all Offshore grid connection systems and Interconnectors, including the definition of operation modes, the definition of maintenance timeframes & planned outages and the coordination of fault management activities.
As Lead Execution Management, your responsibility will be to organize and facilitate following tasks:
- Being a member of the Leadership Team and actively contribute to and co-own strategy developments and its implementation
- Management of the Execution Management team, especially motivating, inspiring, coaching and development of employees
- You enforce leadership and management according TenneT‘s way of working
- Overall coordination of scheduling, prioritization and execution of all preventive & corrective maintenance measures and project execution activities based on maintenance engineering plans and project portfolio of Project & Maintenance Engineering department and in close cooperation with technical teams (accountable for equipment & systems)
- Planning and coordination of operational activities to support manned and unmanned operation of the offshore assets (e.g. platform helideck and boat landing operations, crane operations, catering and hotel operations, emergency response, etc)
- Overall coordination of operations of all main and auxiliary systems within safe operating windows, safe isolation of systems and equipment for maintenance/project activities and execution of permit to work system
- You have a University Degree (FH/Uni) in Technical Studies or related (e.g. Engineering, Industrial Engineering)
- Furthermore, you have excellent analytical skills, numerical insight and a well-developed conceptual ability
- You have several years of working experience in a professional, preferably international business setting and in Project- and Stakeholder Management, beneficially in the Energy Sector
- You own a strong value based Leadership mentality – proven with practical and theoretical background
- You have excellent communication skills and well-developed networking skills in order to address different groups of employees and stakeholder (on vertical and horizontal level)
- You are a dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated person and you take your responsibility and ownership
- You are fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing
- The occupational medical suitability for offshore operations according to the AWMF standard as well as the suitability for altitude is examined by our company doctor
- This position is permanent.
- Application deadline: 16th February 2021
- Location: Lehrte
Your perspectives TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. TenneT offers an excellent salary with good secondary benefits. Last but certainly not least we also offer good training and development possibilities.
For an immediate start date.
Apply now via our at .
title“>Any further questions?
TenneT TSO GmbH
People | HR Business Partner
T 05132 89 2092
We appreciate applications from disabled people whose integration is of special importance for us.
TenneT is a leading European grid operator (Transmission System Operator (TSO). We design, build, maintain and operate the high-voltage electricity grid in the Netherlands and large parts of Germany and facilitate the European energy market. We are committed to providing a secure and reliable supply of electricity, today and in the future, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and to playing our role in driving the energy transition. We transport electricity over a network of approximately 23,500 kilometres of high-voltage connections, from wherever and however it’s generated, to over 42 million end-users while keeping electricity supply and demand balanced at all times. With close to 5,000 employees, we achieve a turnover of 4.1 billion euros and a total asset value of EUR 23 billion. TenneT is one of the largest investors in national and international onshore and offshore electricity grids. TenneT makes every effort to meet the needs of society. This will require us all to take ownership, show courage and connect with each other.
Location: Lehrte bei Hannover, Niedersachsen
Job date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 07:03:24 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net