Job title: Lead Concept Artist – Stockholm, SE
Company: Aardvark Swift
Job description: Lead Concept Artist
10 Chambers – Stockholm, Sweden
10 Chambers are looking for a talented and passionate Lead Concept Artist to join them in bringing GTFO to version 1.0 and cooking up the next legendary co-op gaming experience.
A game studio backed by Tencent and based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden, they are an ambitious, creative and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games. Right now, they’re working on GTFO, a 4-player co-op action FPS currently in Early Access.
For this role, you’ll need to be a highly skilled individual with a proven track record of creating and leading a team to produce creative designs from initial sketches to final concepts. You’ll be able to inspire and maintain visual direction in close collaboration with the Art Director. You should enjoy being hands-on and perform the duties of your speciality when needed, while also taking on the lead-specific duties.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Leading, mentoring and inspiring the Concept Art team
- Collaboration with the Art Team to implement and maintain the creative vision for the games
- Supporting, promoting and maintaining good team spirit and culture in an open, creative environment
- Identifying and implementing best practices, workflows and pipelines that pushes the quality bar for concept art
The skills and experience you’ll need…
- A track record a Lead Concept Artist
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong illustration and storytelling skills with an eye for perspective, colour, lighting, mood and composition
- Minimum of 5 years‘ professional development in the industry
- Effective leadership, collaboration, and problem solving capabilities
- Photoshop proficiency
- Passion for games!
- Excellent command of English (Swedish is not a requirement)
Bonus points if you have…
- A degree in Graphic Design or Fine Art
- Excellent sketching abilities with paper and pen
- Knowledge of, and experience in 3D software packages
- Experience in the games industry, even better if in AAA game development
10 Chambers offer Relocation/work permit support for successful applicants from outside of Sweden!
Want to learn more about this studio and project? – call Jasmin – +441709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 06:37:15 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net