Job title: Lead Business Expert – Digital Compensation & Benefits, H&M Group
Job description: Company Description
Do you love Rewards technology as much as we do? Join the global Rewards Product team as a Lead Business Expert and shape the digital future of compensation & benefits solutions across H&M Group.
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers‘ expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands. The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!
As Lead Business Expert, you will join a new but highly motivated product team – including HR and Engineering – that are working together to achieve the team’s mission; to develop products that empowers employees, people leaders & Total Rewards specialists. Together with the team, you have end-to-end responsibility for H&M Group’s digital Rewards solutions, from assisting with process engineering & gap-filling to product ideation, implementation and beyond.
As a Lead Business Expert in the global Rewards Product team, you have a dual focus including both staff responsibility for other Business Experts within the entire Product Area, as well as contributing operationally within your product team.
Your responsibilities include
- Developing a deep understanding of HR collaboration partners’ needs using your experience, data and user research
- Working closely with HR collaboration partners across the organization to inspire, co-define and co-create best-in-class digital Rewards-related solutions (compensation, benefits, mobility and even aspects of payroll)
- Inspiring our HR community to fully adopt products and features that empowers them in their hiring efforts
- Measuring and following up on the products impact
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvements of the Rewards products
- Identifying new products, platforms and features
- Leading procurement processes in close collaboration with Commercial and Legal teams
- Work environment, performance management, salary review responsibility etc. for the Business Experts that are reporting to you
Your mindset & skills
We believe you can navigate and build relationships up, down and across the organization, and manage expectations with stakeholders. That you can tackle strategy and day-to-day execution and have a roll up your sleeves attitude. Attention to detail is key and we believe you have great problem-solving skills. You are innovative, curious, have a willingness to learn and are a team player. Most importantly, you have a genuine passion for digital compensation & benefits and HR technology. Since this is a Lead role, you have great leadership skills and believe in a culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust.
Furthermore, we believe you have
- Experience of working with digital Rewards solutions (Salary review modules, job & salary frameworks, market reference comparison & role levelling, compensation analytics & other Total Rewards philosophies etc.) from product ideation to implementation and beyond in a global context
- Experience of identifying and analyzing stakeholder needs
- Experience working with full lifecycle Rewards processes, either at an inhouse Rewards team function, or an specialist compensation & benefits consulting house leveraging technology
- An education in Human Resource Management, another related field or equivalent practical experience
- Leadership experience
- Great communication skills in English
- It’s highly desirable if you have experience of working with procurement processes and the Agile methodology
What we can offer
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork, and an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll be part of an important team at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. You can be yourself and with the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, or background.
This is a fulltime position with placement, ideally located in Stockholm but remote locations may be considered (work permit validity applies). Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter (English), no later than 22nd of August. Due to summer vacations interviews will be held in the end of August.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net