Job title: Laboratory Technician BioAssay team
Company: Janssen Biologics
Job description: Deze vacature wordt vervuld in samenwerking met Randstad. Ben jij geïnteresseerd en wil je solliciteren? Klik dan op ’solliciteren op werkgever site‘. Je wordt dan direct doorgestuurd naar Functieomschrijving
Do you have the ambition to work in a large company as a laboratory technician? Do you have a completed MLO or HLO diploma in biochemistry? And are you looking for a job in the short term? Then read on quickly!
Janssen Biologics has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. They develop, produce and sell medicines that are used worldwide in the fight against cardiovascular, vascular and infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases such as Crohn’s disease and Rheumatism.what we offer
- A salary between € ,- and € ,- per month
- A workplace at an international organization
- A pleasant working environment
- Opportunities to develop yourself
- A working week of 40 hours
- Full compensation for public transport
who are you
Do you recognize yourself in the listed aspects below?
To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands.
- You have a completed MLO4, HLO or WO diploma, preferably in (bio) chemistry
- You have gained relevant experience (1-2 years)
- You are collegial, independent and eager to learn
- You have a good command of the English language
what will you do
The bioassay department performs cell culture and passage of various cell lines. These cells are used in various bioactivity assays where the activity of various drugs are determined. Other tests performed by the department are ELISAs, DNA hybridization, PCR, DRID and Dot Blot and growth promotion. The (Associate) Technician in the bioassay team is responsible for maintaining the cell cultures and performing the various bioassays after training. He / she is also responsible for preparing the related media and taking care of accurate administration.where will you work
Business unit OneLab performs tests on raw materials, process samples taken during the production process and medicines. They are tested for identity, purity, efficacy and quality before being released to the market and ensure the shelf life of these drugs by performing stability studies. The department supports the existing products (ReoPro, Remicade, Simponi, Stelara, Sylvant, Daratumumab). The BioAssay team is part of OneLab.job application
If you are interested, we ask you to apply online for this vacancy.
– Do not forget to upload your recent CV in Word and attach a motivation.
– After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours.
– If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview by telephone.
– We will ask you for two references. Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.Sollicitatieprocedure
Je maakt een ‚mijn Randstad‘ account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je ‚mijn Randstad‘ account beheer je gemakkelijk je gegevens en gaan je volgende sollicitaties nog sneller!
Location: Leiden, Zuid-Holland
Job date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 07:33:01 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net