Job title: Lab Technician (f/m/div)
Job description: Lab Technician (f/m/div)*
At a glance
Are you able to learn quickly and develop yourself as an application expert? Do you have an affinity for measurements and would like to join an international team at the pulse of technology? This is your chance: to enforce our team within the Power & Sensor Systems Division, we are looking for a Lab Technician.
In your new job you will:
- Measure Infineon components in motor drives and DCDC Power Conversion Applications: DCDC Buck Converters, Brick Converters for Telecom, SMPS for Servers/Telecom and Adapters
- Perform tests of newest generations of Infineon devices on specially designed boards to support the development and optimization of new technologies
- Carry out competitor benchmarking, organize and analyze data and generate test reports
- Create new application test setups (e.g. design of application test board)
- Work on test automation by programming test equipment
You think and act cooperatively and are able to quickly establish successful collaborations. With your structured working style, you are able to demonstrate high quality standards for yourself and other people. You communicate openly, clearly and coherently and drive your tasks with passion and proactiveness.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree from a higher technical school (HTL) or a Bachelor degree from a university / university of applied sciences in Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Programming skills in C, C++, Visual Studio, PCB Design (Allegro, Altium Designer)
- MS Office skills
- Passion for lab work: soldering, measurements with various test equipments and design of PCBs
- Excellent English and ideally basic German skills
We are filling this position through one of our partners. A valid work permit for Austria or EU citizenship is a prerequisite for this position. Our partner offers a payment in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E-F (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of „things“ and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3700 colleagues from over 65 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Mag. Elisabeth Koestenbauer
Talent Attraction Manager
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net