Job title: Kitchen Manager
Company: Hard Rock Cafe
Job description: Overview
Hard Rock International, spirited & authentic, a global brand that continues to expand around the world. Since 1971, passionate and talented business leaders have paved the way for the next generation of Hard Rock Cafe leaders to deliver authentic experiences that rock!
Hard Rock Cafe is seeking a talented Kitchen Manager reporting to the General Manager. Our operators are true entrepreneurs who manage large teams and multi-dimensional operations that encompass fresh, made from scratch ingredients, iconic bars, live music, phenomenal events, and rocking retail operations.
This is not just another “job opportunity”. So, the question is, “do you have what it takes to join the band?”
Got What It Takes To Be In The Band?
- Relevant experience in the hospitality industry inclusive of restaurant culinary operations
- Possess all local food management and safety certifications
- Ability to learn and bring „out of the box“ ideas to their team
- Genuine enthusiasm and aptitude for food
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of business acumen and common sense
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to effectively pitch and present information in one-on-one and group situations to media, customers, clients, partners and other employees of the organization.
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
- Must have a valid EU work permit to work in this location.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net