Job title: Key Account Manager
- Are you a highly successful sales professional, effective in building strong and strategic partnerships?
- Would you thrive in an autonomous, independent Customer Success Manager role?
- Interested in a key opportunity to be part of a global award-winning organization with an exciting strategic roadmap to deliver?
Apply now to be the new Key Account Manager for Crayon France!
Crayon is a leading provider of cloud and software optimization services. As specialists, we partner with the biggest names in software vendor management, including; Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, IBM, Oracle. Our continued growth in recent years, in terms of financials and geographical expansion, has driven organic development into new regions and markets. Today we are more than 2000 highly skilled colleagues across the globe, with offices in 35 countries. Agile thought-leadership and strong entrepreneurial spirit combined with the desire to deliver results at the highest levels have brought us together. Our flat structure creates an innovative environment and a strong performance-oriented culture where everyone contributes to bringing us forward helping customers and partners solve business challenges.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager in the Direct Sales Team in Crayon France. On offer is a hybrid role that includes sales, solutions, and licensing proficiency. The main objective of the role is to recruit net new customers and develop the full territory of existing customers – mostly corporate accounts – as well as to orchestrate Crayon resources, such as inside sales representatives, service specialists, and delivery specialists, to provide the best offer to our customers. It is also envisaged that you will contribute to developing our customers’ Software & Cloud Analytics strategies and support their journey to the cloud. You will play an integral role in our team and have the opportunity to partake in developing Crayon’s sales strategy, as well as positioning our consulting portfolio in one of our large sales regions.
As a Key Account Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage and develop strategic accounts on all services, including managed services, recurring, and cloud
- Acquire new customers with the unique value proposition of Crayon
- Leverage Crayon resources to provide the best possible solutions to our customers
- Attend customer meetings, physically or through Microsoft Teams and phone
- Management of customers and prospects in CRM and weekly pipeline updates
We find that you will have success in this role if you are a motivated self-starter and have experience from a consultative selling approach, as well as the ability to work efficiently with several ongoing projects and prioritize appropriately. It is envisaged that you are a hunter and farmer with the ability to translate technically related challenges to business language, as you will have direct communication with the CxO level and engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels throughout the sales cycle. Moreover, we see you as someone who has excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate the cloud value proposition.
Wanted Competency & Experience:
- 5+ years’ in a sales role within the IT industry
- Experience from a similar role, ideally selling cloud, licensing, or solutions
- Knowledge of Software Asset Management or Cost Optimization
- Experience with at least one of the top software publishers (Microsoft, SAP, IBM, Oracle, VMware, etc.)
- Certifications for Microsoft or AWS would be advantageous
- An existing customer network is highly regarded
- Location for this role: Paris, France
- Languages required: Fluent French & Business level English, spoken and written
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection.
- Applicants must have: Must have a work visa/work permit. We are looking for someone who is already based in France, and that could start relatively quickly. If you are located outside France, please make sure to write in your application when you plan to move here and when you can start.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net