Job title: Key Account Manager – China, Hong Kong, Taiwan (m/f/d)
Company: Naveta Distribution AG
Job description: As one of the fastest growing German B2B wholesale companies, Naveta Distribution AG takes responsibility for the sustainable connection of demand and supply despite unstable markets. We specialize in the distribution and marketing of FMCG and quality consumer goods from well-known German brands. We see our tasks as a service provider in personal commitment, reliable performance and timely implementation.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Key Account Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers that will take Naveta to the next level. A minimum of 3 years of FMCG wholesale experience and a high level of enthusiasm for sales are required for this position.
- Acquisition of new businesses and further developing our B2B client base across different consumer goods segments
- Proactively develop sales opportunities
- Draft, conceptualize and share new sales campaigns and ideas within our growing team
- Establishing and maintaining a high sales call volume with Director, Vice President and C-Level executives
- Meet prospective clients for presentations and actively organize speaking opportunities (occasional travel required)
- Several years’ professional experience in sales (min 3-5), outbound B2B sales as well as in acquiring new business, ideally in the FMCG field
- Native speaker in the respective target language
- Competitive sales nature with a desire to win
- Extroverted, smart and professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers‘ shoes
- Able to negotiate with Corporate or Director level employees
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Valid German residence and work permit holder preferred
- Attractive compensation, bonus & commissions
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Opportunity to grow quickly into mentor and/or leadership role
- Dynamic, international team with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Complimentary beverages
Please send your cv with a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: Sale, Organisation, Administration, Management, Development, Customer service, SupportPlease send your cv with a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Location: Dreieich, Hessen
Job date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 23:44:56 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net