Job title: KERING HR Operations Analyst
Job description: Summary About us
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
Kering HR Shared Services department is currently seeking an HR Operations Analyst who will join our dynamic team based in Scandicci, Italy.
Reporting to the HR Operations & Italy Welfare Manager, you will be supporting in the HR Administration and Operation services provided to the brands. Working closely with HR Business Partners and Payroll teams, this role requires a real passion for service excellence, with a natural ability to build connections with stakeholder’s by providing sound advice and support.
How you will contribute
- Managing data input and data validation in several HR Tool (Workday, Service Now, etc.)
- Ensuring data accuracy and consistency with regular audits
- Interfacing with IT department for specific issues regarding processes and workflows
- Being focal point for specific HR project, managing integrations with third-party systems impactful on HR Operations processes, to provide solutions with the collaboration of IT
- Preparing Excel templates for massive data upload with follow-up activity and data check
- Checking and monitoring Work Permit
- Handling pre-hire contacts to retrieve mandatory documents, checking the information provided and managing relationships with local entities to activate internships
- Providing ad hoc reports and elaborate HR KPIs
- Managing letters production related to employee’s hiring and life cycle (promotions, change in contractual terms, transfers, benefits assignment, organizational changes, salary increase etc.)
Who you are
- You have strong technical aptitude and proven IT skills
- You are an excel expert
- You have HR background; university degree will be considered a plus
- Precise and highly organized professional, with proven relational skills
- Fluent English speaker
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Job Type Regular
Start Date 2021-06-01
Schedule Full time
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net