Job title: KAP Administrators
Job description: Key Account Pricing Administrators
As a worldwide market leader in express transportation and logistics, DHL provides solutions for the management and transportation of goods. We have a global network and local expertise at our disposal.
In our Finance Shared Services Center in Maastricht we are hiring for a Global Pricing project.
Hiring details: temporary project 16th of August 2021 – 17th of December 2021. We are hiring KAP administrators. Offering a certified training at the start of the project for you to develop skills for our main systems.
Do you like to show and challenge your
– Analytical strengths
– Precision and discipline in working with large number of data
– Master your excellent professional Excel skills
– Affinity with sales and marketing
– Responsibilities for key customer accounts
– Team spirit
– Become part of a great international team
Overall role purpose
The Key Account Pricing team acts up on countries requests. Taking care of our key customers and display a uniform approach in coordinating and putting in place the pricing strategy into the proposals, and later in the implementations. Gain a thorough understanding of our key customers.
Role focus and main responsibilities
1. Create pricing identifiers in our systems within the scope of special rates
2. Interpret overall countries requests for price levels and translate these into special rates
3. Conduct customer pricing analysis (revenue and margin simulations)
4. Collection and review of existing or potential customer rate cards
5. Apply a uniform approach taking into account customer agreements and company guidelines
6. As a team member sharing and initiating the responsibility for continuous improvement in terms of the teams professional performance and development
– we are a customer focused company working with a Global customer base
– cooperating with our sales forces in countries worldwide
– multi-cultural team
– mid and long term career opportunities (global scope) after this project
– Good analytical skills
– Excellent Excel skills
– Attention to details
– Effective interpersonal and communication skills
– Business English skill level (and desirable other language)
– Ability to work independently
– Results oriented
– Ability to manage deadlines
– Strong PC skills, particularly the capability of managing large volumes of data in MS-Excel
Fresh graduates without or up to 1 year of working experience in related functions with similar data Excel responsibilities.
Bachelor degree with good analytical background (e.g. Business Administration, Finance, Economics)
Non EU applicants
Please inform us whether you have been granted a working permit. This enables us to simplify and accelerate the recruitment process.
Location: Maastricht, Limburg
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 01:24:15 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net