Job title: (JUNIOR) TRANSLATOR FOR BANKING AND INSURANCE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS (F/M/D)
Company: SAP Fioneer
Job description: SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a joint venture and have created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand Financial Services Industries (FSI) with a significant investment in new solutions for our customers worldwide.
This career opportunity combines all the advantages of the renowned and worldwide leading SAP platform and the speed and agility of a start-up organization. Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, or home office combined with a willingness to travel (local working permit required).
As a translator in our scrum teams, you support the teams in developing state-of-the-art software together with your team, following agile practices and in close collaboration with our international customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Translation of multimedia user assistance content, such as user interface texts, product documentation, graphics, and videos from German into English
- Proofreading and editing of English content to ensure quality and adherence to standards and guidelines
- Researching and defining business and technical terminology
We offer advanced, hands-on training to allow you to become familiar with the products and technologies we use. Additionally, a mentor and your team will always be by your side to help you develop your expertise further, take on increasing responsibility, and explore your full potential.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in translation, or another language-based university degree
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts clearly and precisely
- Excellent written and spoken German and English, ideally first language proficiency in English
- Team spirit and intercultural skills
- First-hand working experience in the financial services industry or existing knowledge of financial software is an advantage
Applications from graduates are welcome.
- The opportunity to work together with smart people in a fast growing company
- Together we shape the fast changing financial services landscape
- The possibility to work in different areas of the company and develop your career
- The combination of a fast-paced start-up culture with years of expertise, a strong reputation and a solid customer portfolio
- A competitive compensation package
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net