Job title: (JUNIOR) TECHNICAL WRITER FOR BANKING AND INSURANCE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS (F/M/D)
Company: SAP Fioneer
Job description: SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a joint venture and have created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand Financial Services Industries (FSI) with a significant investment in new solutions for our customers worldwide.
This career opportunity combines all the advantages of the renowned and worldwide leading SAP platform and the speed and agility of a start-up organization. Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, or home office combined with a willingness to travel (local working permit required).
As a technical writer in one of our scrum teams, you are supporting the team in developing state-of-the-art software together with your team, following agile practices and in close collaboration with our international customers. Your responsibilities will include:
Creation of multimedia user assistance content, such as product documentation, graphics and videos
Proof reading and editing of content to ensure quality and adherence to standards and guidelines
Researching and defining business and technical terminology
We offer advanced, hands-on training to allow you to become familiar with the products and technologies we use. Additionally, a mentor and your team will always be by your side to help you develop your expertise further, take on increasing responsibility, and explore your full potential.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in technical writing, translation, business studies or another language-based university degree
- Ability to describe complex technical concepts clearly and precisely
- Excellent written and spoken German and English, ideally first language proficiency
- Team spirit and intercultural skills
- First-hand working experience in the financial services industry or existing knowledge of financial software is an advantage
Applications from graduates are welcome.
- The opportunity to work together with smart people in a fast growing company
- Together we shape the fast changing financial services landscape
- The possibility to work in different areas of the company and develop your career
- The combination of a fast-paced start-up culture with years of expertise, a strong reputation and a solid customer portfolio
- A competitive compensation package
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net