Job title: Junior Recruitment Specialist
Company: Standard Chartered
Job description: About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The role of the Junior Recruitment Specialist is to manage the end-to-end resourcing process to deliver agreed targets for roles within assigned business areas, ensuring that the right candidates are recruited at the right time, at the right price. Partnering with Hiring Manager, the role holder will provide consultative and transactional support to deliver a comprehensive and value-add service, covering the recruitment of all local and cross-border hires, ensuring all resourcing activity is aligned to and effectively communicated the employer brand.
- Conduct structured business needs discussion with Hiring Managers before search commences, identifying the key role and candidate requirements, and agreeing the sourcing and selection strategy, respective roles and responsibilities, and timelines.
- Provide a full consultative service to Hiring Managers with regards to the recruitment industry and market trends.
- Design and deliver innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet business grown needs and generate diverse pools of applicants while closely controlling cost bases.
- Proactively search for, identify, network with and directly contact active and passive job seekers, both internally and externally, sourcing the very best candidates using a variety of channels that are aligned to and effectively communicate the employer brand,
- Develop multi-hire sourcing approaches and work in partnership with colleagues across the network to tap in to overseas sourcing channels and co-ordinate global campaigns.
- Efficient end-to-end applicant management for each requisition, i.e. timely review and short-listing of applications, promptly updating applicants and responding to any queries.
- Conducting preliminary interviews, assessing candidates’ talent, fit and readiness, setting realistic expectations.
- Brief and prepare candidates for further interviews with Hiring Manager or other interviewers.
- Advise Hiring Managers on the appropriate assessment tools for different roles, developing relevant interview questions and analysing selection reports (as applicable) to assess the implications of candidates’ strength profiles
- Advise Hiring Managers on which candidates to progress to the next stage, ensuring the right decisions are made, challenging the business’ recommendations as required
- Manage any rejections who may be potentials for other roles, ensuring that rejections are handled appropriately and candidate contact is maintained
- Co-ordinate timely provision of feedback between the Hiring Manager and candidates. Responsible for ensuring timely and appropriate completion of interview feedback on Taleo by interviewers.
- Ensure all required approvals are obtained before offers are made
- For international moves: work with relevant stakeholders to determine the applicable international move policy type; initiate cost estimate generation and obtain Hiring Manager approval; prepare the business case for the international move and ensure completion of all move approval requirements (including supporting the business in setting appropriate move objectives and end of assignment plans).
- Negotiate offers between Hiring Managers and candidates, assisting in the negotiation of release dates and backfill requirements where applicable.
- Liaise with relevant teams to ensure accurate and timely contract issuance following verbal offer.
- Facilitate work permit applications and extensions for new hires and in-country transfers, where required and using the support of relevant teams.
- Improve candidate conversion rates through effectively diagnosing and selling the most relevant points for each individual.
- Min 2 years in proven recruitment experience (in-house or search firm) of contingency and multi-channel recruitment, with a successful track record in effective job filling within a complex recruitment model / environment
- Able to deal with high recruitment volumes as well as more specialist vacancies, managing multiple vacancies at any time across a variety of disciplines
- Understanding and some experience of developing sourcing strategies and managing multiple recruitment channels to deliver recruitment targets within budget.
- Consulting / diagnostic skills (e.g. probing to identify underlying needs, effective questioning to provoke broader thinking about resource requirements, capability gaps etc)
- Sound communication and influencing skills, enabling the role holder to network effectively, establish credibility quickly, build sustainable relationships, relate to candidates and Hiring Managers, effectively sell Standard Chartered Bank to individuals
- Ability to deal with conflict, and remain positive when under pressure
- Customer-focused approach
- Sound reasoning skills and the ability to screen and interview applicants while making sound judgments on suitability for the role / organization
- Track record of working in a very organized way, multi-tasking, prioritising, managing data, and setting and achieving deadlines (both short and medium term)
- Experience of analysing recruitment management information and using this to identify and initiate improvements
- Experience in recruitment in other than Poland markets is nice to have
- Higher education
- Fluency at English
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Location: Warszawa, mazowieckie
Job date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 00:35:25 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net