Job title: Junior recruiter Dow Terneuzen
Job description: Do you have a bachelor’s degree (or higher), an excellent command of the English language and are you ambitious to work in the field of HR? Then we are looking for you! You will support the recruiters at Dow with all aspects of talent acquisition. For your hard work, you will receive a gross salary up to €3,000.- per month and many more benefits. Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Then keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a junior recruiter for Dow in Terneuzen.
When you start as a junior recruiter at Dow you will learn all aspects of talent acquisition. You are supporting the recruiters with sourcing and screening candidates. You will also assist with Recruitment and Campus events (when this is allowed again). Further on you will be busy with promoting the employer brand both online and offline, generating a list of names of potential candidates and maintaining the candidate database. All by all, you have an all-round function, where you can expect to learn a lot!
As a recruiter at Dow, you can expect to perform the following activities:
- Interacting with potential candidates (on social media and professional networks)
- Identifying good candidate profiles by using sourcing techniques
- Communicating with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Screening active candidates
- Present candidates towards the recruiter
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,000.- per month (depending on your experience)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Hier ga je werken
About the company
The Dow Chemical Company (‚Dow‘) is an international organization driven by science and technology. The Dow plant in Terneuzen develops and produces basic chemicals, which are distributed to clients in more than 160 countries across the globe. Safety is of paramount importance at Dow; you will be working with personal protective equipment (PPE) on the plant. Dow also values diversity within its teams. In 2020 Dow was recognized as a Top Employer, in part because of their support of local initiatives such as public events and environmental projects.
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
Dit neem je mee
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of HRM, Communications, Marketing or another relevant field
- Excellent command of the English and French or German language (at least level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Experience with time-management
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A valid Dutch work permit or EU-nationality
- A certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Have you already gained experience as a recruiter, HR-adviser, consultant or related? For example thanks to an internship? Then that’s a bonus! And if you also speak German and/or French then you will have an advantage, but this is not required.
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
Are you looking forward to starting this job at Dow? Do not hesitate and apply today, because we will contact you within two working days.
The application process
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net