Job title: (Junior) QA Technician (all genders)
Company: Goodgame Studios
Job description: We at are that only the best people will create the best products and drive a company towards success. We believe that teamwork, expertise and bringing different perspectives together are the heart and soul of game development. Conquer the gaming world collectively with the greatest colleagues and the most exciting company around – become a part of our family, apply now!
As a (Junior) QA Technician (all genders) you will test our games and systems to ensure that they keep on improving. You will become an expert on our games and will work in an international, committed team.
- Test the versions of our games and systems on the basis of predefined test plans and internal guidelines
- Ensure optimal performance of our games with respect to functionality and quality
- Produce detailed bug reports in accordance with the guidelines of our Quality Assurance
- Bug regression and generel bug database maintenance
- Give feedback to our development teams with respect to game design and gameplay
- Passion for the games industry and ideally some basic software testing experience (University Project, Open Betas, etc.)
- Good eye for detail and precision, resilient and stress resistant
- Basic technical knowledge of PCs and mobile devices
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel) or Google Docs equivalent
- Very good written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- A valid work and residence permit for Germany is required prior to commencement of employment
SOUNDS GREAT? MORE REASONS TO TAKE THIS MISSION
- You have flexibility: Work 50% remote and 50% from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, flat hierarchies and state of the art technologies
- You will get the chance to work with multidisciplinary and experienced colleagues from the entire production lifecycle
- You will experience a culture of continuous development and learning opportunities
- You won’t ever have to be hungry again. There are fresh fruits, snacks and drinks available at the office
The safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why you will experience a solely virtual recruiting process. We are happy to receive your application in English! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Yi-Ling Lam.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games – with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
Job date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 04:57:17 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net