Job title: Junior Project Manager
Company: Wunderman Thompson
Job description: At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Please note, this role is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and would fit profiles who hold CZ/EU Citizenship or a work permit in the Czech Republic.
Our Prague branch looking for Junior Project Manager
What you’ll do:
- Project owner, accountable for overall project delivery and key contact for all projects stakeholders
- Key contact person for the client, specifically for Lead Management Champions
- Review request briefs for accuracy and follow-up with requestor for clarification as needed
- Work closely with the internal team to ensure that the requirements of every requests are clear and achievable
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Creating of project plan and making sure all project stakeholders are clearly informed about project scope, responsibilities, timeline, and deliverables
- Clear communication to all stakeholders about project progress and action items
- Participate in on-going communication and workflow between the clients, agencies and WP production teams, including regular confcalls
- Proactive communication to manager in case of any development that could lead to issues with successful project delivery
- Manage and support different production teams involved in the project, responsible for organizing the work across the team and ensuring that tight deadlines are met without compromising high quality standards
- Verify outputs before sending to customer
- Coordinate workload with Production Team Leads
- Proper usage of workflow tracking tools, included but not limited to: creation of tasks and handling all changes with it related, specifying the complexity, due dates, deadlines, tasks dependencies, and other metrics within the workflow tool
What you’ll need:
- Very good English written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively and efficiently communicate at all levels of organization (Czech language is a plus, but is not required)
- Excellent organization skills (to keep the work organized and well distributed among team members)
- Qualification or experience in project management (min 1 year)
- Experienced in using project management software tools is preferred but not required
- Detailed oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive “can do” attitude
- Proven ability to manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects within assigned cross-functional teams. Ability to collaborate with designers, developers, QA resources, team leads, and other stakeholders on project specifics
- Capacity for project and directional changes and flexibility is a must
- Time management skills (ability to prioritize urgent and important tasks, and to accomplish them in time)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Familiar with web production and experienced with managing project schedules
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
In October 2021, we will move to a new office nearby metro Vltavska; Bubenská 1, Prague 7.
Home office info: During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via , , , and .
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the „Submit Application“ button above, this will send all the information you have added above to Wunderman Thompson. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our . This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
Job date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 00:07:25 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net