Job title: Junior PPC Specialist (e-commerce, relocation to Prague-CZ)
Job description: At GLAMI we change the online shopping experience of millions of users across the globe. We have global aspirations and are currently active in 18 markets from the Czech Republic to Brazil. Our platform serves over 40 million sessions every month to the world’s best-known fashion brands and e-shops. We also develop our own AI solutions for our marketing activities and much more. We work with top-notch tools to run channels from TV advertising over social media to PPC in-house. We have been recently recognized as one of the fast-growing technology startups in CEE by Deloitte Fast Forward 2019.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter who will drive and scale the reach of paid search advertising campaigns, is willing to build amazing things, and drive growth towards the ultimate goal of making GLAMI the number one destination for finding fashion online.
The ideal person for this role has a strong drive to become a paid search professional, high motivation to learn, and the ability to stay ahead of PPC trends and industry standards.
Please, note that we can only consider applicants that have a valid working permit for the Czech Republic.
What will you do?
- Manage daily execution of paid search activities (Google Ads, SA360, Bing, Yandex, Sklik, etc.).
- Hands-on bid optimization, data analysis, problem-solving, keyword harvesting, messaging, A/B testing, etc.
- Implement optimization strategies and tests for international SEM campaigns with a focus on the desired ROI.
- Keep up to date with PPC best practices and strategies.
- Work with cross-functional team members, contribute to other team projects and initiatives.
What will you need?
- Professional level of English, additional language native to any of GLAMI markets a plus.
- Previous experience with paid search, performance marketing is a big plus
- Comfortable with data, Excel savvy.
- Ability to prioritize correctly and manage multiple stakeholders, to set goals, and execute under tight deadlines.
- Keen interest in digital advertising, search engine marketing, paid search in particular.
- Positive go-getter attitude, data-driven, willing to learn and build amazing things.
What will you get in return?
- Established e-commerce startup with global ambitions.
- Opportunity to bring in your own approach.
- Open, informal atmosphere among 15 different nationalities. Our default language is English.
- Access to the latest advertising tools and features (GA360 Suite, Tableau, Data Studio).
- Relocation assistance: we will ensure you get here smoothly.
- Competitive remuneration and stylish, dog-friendly Prague – Karlin office.
- Meal vouchers, MultiSport card, free refreshments in the office.
- English/Czech classes, and up to 25 days of holidays.
- Multiple opportunities for self-development.
- Home-office friendly company.
- Social events: from after-work foosball and FIFA tournaments to co-working trips at the ocean!
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Apply and we get back to you shortly if your profile meets our requirements!
Job date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 23:11:38 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net