Job title: Junior Digital Verification Engineer (f/m/div*)
Job description: Junior Digital Verification Engineer (f/m/div*)
At a glance
Do you want to be part of our success story? In this role you will work in an international team being responsible for the creation and improvements of verification environments and the execution on RTL and gate-level. Come on board and join us at the pulse of technology!
Mar 01, 2021
In your new job you will:
- Create new and improve existing verification environments
- Apply Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
- Define verification plans and setup verification metrics in digital and mixed-signal environments
- Execute tests in these environments on RTL and gate-level
- Closely cooperate with analog and digital designers as well as concept and verification engineers
You work conscientiously on making things better, faster, and more efficient and keep up high quality standards for yourself and other people. Your ability to quickly establish a successful cooperation helps you to gain trust within the team. Furthermore, you demonstrate strong communication skills and know how to establish lasting relationships and networks.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Telematics with focus on electronics
- First related work ex perience
- Good knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, C
- Good knowledge of Unix programming languages such as Shell, Perl, TCL etc
- Experience at any level in Specman/e, SystemVerilog
- Knowledge of SVAs, PSL, formal or mixed-signal verification as a plus
- Functional verification experience as a plus
- Fluent English skills or German skills as a plus
We are filling this position through one of our leasing partners. A valid work permit for Austria or EU citizenship is a prerequisite for this position. This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization Design Enabling and Services“ (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon’s advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3.600 colleagues from over 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a „small town“, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net