Job title: Junior Creative Team (Art Director and Copywriter)
Company: Publicis Groupe
Job description: Company Description
Le Pub is Publicis Group Big Canvas Boutique located in the Foodhallen. We combine the nimble expansiveness of an innovation firm, with the creative firepower of Publicis Milano and Tech & Data Depth of Publicis Groupe. We partner with brands to create meaningful & timely experiences of all kinds.
Le Pub is looking for an Art Director/Copywriter Duo.
Please include both your profiles, portfolio and/or motivation into the application.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Integrated junior Creative Team (Art Director and Copywriter) with experience in social first campaigns and content ideation and creation, to be based in our Amsterdam office.
You will be accountable throughout the project lifecycle: from briefing, to concept, development and production and you’ll execute conceptual and visual creative across a variety of client projects and digital offerings: marketing innovation, content and digital platforms.
This is an ideal role for a junior Creative Team who is used to ideation and creative problem-solving, but is also happy to take a ‘hands-on’ approach, creating visuals and executing campaigns.
- Be expert digital, innovation and social media creatives to our wider team and clients
- Have the ability to generate a range of ideas from big bold concepts to clever innovative tactics
- Work across a variety of project mediums: campaigns, content, platforms, digital services
- Create progressive and creative digital concepts from ideation to final execution
- Bring Data-driven and dynamic campaign expertise and experience (DCO)
- Support ideas with appealing copy that attracts, inspires and engages our consumers throughout their journey
- Keep up to date with trends in digital technologies and ideas, and share your findings with the wider team
- Input new ideas and create fresh content each day, researching trending topics that align with the brand’s global strategy, tone of voice and guidelines
- Understand business needs and collaborate with the key digital clients, team members and partners to create effective and innovative solutions
- Collaborate with Social Media team with content creation fit for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, WeChat, WhatsApp and other relevant social media channels
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Creative ideation with product and consumer behavioral knowledge
- Consistency in tone of voice while maintaining a creative and innovative approach
- 1/3 years’ experience
- Be a digital and social media native, with understanding of user behavior of digital ecosystems and emerging technologies
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile
- Proven experience with Data Driven Marketing (DCO / Tech platforms expertise
- Be fluent in written and spoken English as we conduct 100% of our business in English and our Global campaigns are created in English
- Hold an EU working visa
- This role will be based in Amsterdam
- Please note that you’ll need a valid working visa or permit to work in the Netherlands.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net