Job title: (Junior) Consultant – Strategy & Management Consulting
Company: StepChange Consulting
Job description: StepChange Consulting is a growing strategy and management consultancy with clients in over 20 countries. We operate internationally and specialize in forestry, pulp, paper and packaging. We advise the best companies in our industry on their (digital) transformation journeys. Our service portfolio ranges from strategy development to supply chain transformation and business performance improvement – in recent years especially in the context of Industry 4.0 and digitalization. We take a unique and innovative approach to help our clients develop solutions that fit and create business value.
To support our global growth in Europe and the US we are looking for
(Junior) Consultants in Vienna, Austria
- Join a diverse and international team working with the top management of our clients
- Become a driver of transformational change in this industry
- Drive the development of (digitalization) strategies to help our clients meet industry challenges
- Assume responsibility within projects across Europe and beyond
- Represent StepChange Consulting at international conferences
- Support client business development
- Outstanding individual with strong leadership and social profile
- University degree with outperforming academic track record
- Analytical and entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in digital transformation
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Emotional intelligence and high degree of interpersonal and communication skills
- Multiple languages
- EU working permit
In a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will contribute to the further growth of our company. You will work on international engagements in a unique and diverse company culture with flat structures. Your opportunities to learn and grow are fostered by the open environment and structure we provide and are only limited by your own aspirations. With successful development of your career, you will have the opportunity to become a partner in the company.
In compliance with § 9 / 2 of the Austrian non-discrimination law, we will offer a compensation above the relevant collective bargaining agreement.
Job date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 23:16:21 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net