Job title: Junior Configuration Engineer / Junior System Administrator
Job description: Company Description
Veeam – provides trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards.
Corporate Information Systems is one of the youngest departments in our company. Their primary task is to create and support business applications for other Veeam Software divisions.
Currently we are looking for a new team member who will support Veeam’s main web portals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support and maintenance of infrastructure (VMware; Hyper-V, AD, LAN)
- Troubleshooting of both hardware and software problems
- Communicating with other participants of the product development and testing process regarding technical issues
- Tasks and procedures optimization and automation
- Proactive research of new approaches and solutions
- Writing and keeping up to date internal KB articles
- Monitoring services maintenance experience (Zabbix)
- Backup solution management and keeping up to date (VBR)
- Keeping up to date HW inventory and password manager DBs
- VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Windows, Linux
- Technical education or passion for technology
- 1 plus years on similar position
- English intermediate (able to communicate with vendor support by email/phone)
- Knowledge of Microsoft software stack and key technologies (Windows Server, Hyper-V, AD, DNS, DHCP)
- Experience with virtualization systems
- Scripting experience (PowerShell/Python)
- Strong command of Russian (reading/writing/speaking)
Will be a plus:
- Administration experience of VMware vSphere products
- Advanced knowledge of VMware vSphere product line (ESXi, vCenter)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS
- Linux based services setup and maintenance experience (e.g. Zabbix/Prometheus/ELK)
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- 60.000 – 90.000 CZK gross (based on result of technical interview).
- Financial welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Expected salary: 60000 – 90000 per month
Job date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 06:27:21 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net