Job title: Junior Business Intelligence Developer
Company: Etraveli Group AB
Job description: Etraveli Group is looking for a junior Business Intelligence developer to join our BI team within the Sales department, to learn and grow as a business intelligence developer. The role can located in either Uppsala or Stockholm.
Working at Etraveli Group means working at an exciting company with grand plan and great expectations. You will have awesome colleagues together with whom you will solve complex problems in a fast-moving business. The travel industry is experiencing a data revolution, and you will have the opportunity to become a key player at a company taking center stage at the global scene.
About the job
You will take on an important role in the Sales department, enabling data access, consultation and tools for analysis to our business analysts.
You will be joining the existing business intelligence team in creating and maintaining ETL flows and business intelligence applications, mainly in Qlikview/Qliksense and Looker. The team has existed for 7 years and has mainly focused on Qlikview and Looker, while Qliksense is a newer initiative. We are also doing some projects in Python when the traditional BI-tools are not suitable.
The data you will be using is mostly structured in SQL databases maintained by the IT-department, but also less structured data will occur frequently. You will have a close direct connection and collaboration with your other coworkers in Sales where they act as stakeholders for the applications you are developing.
To summarize the job will include:
- Development of business intelligence applications
- Information engineering and data modelling
- Working closely and directly with stakeholders in Sales
- Act as stakeholder against external and internal parties.
Who you are
You need to be passionate about business and numbers since the job requires both a deep understanding of the business needs, as well as the ability to acquire, handle and analyze the relevant data. You have some experience from communication of quantitative information, either in an employment or during your studies. Personality-wise you are curious, methodical, ambitious and thorough.
- University degree in a quantitative field (economics, statistics, engineering or similar)
- Experience in data visualization
- Demonstrated abilities in data handling
- Strong communication skills including excellent command of spoken and written English.
It is awesome if you have some experience of Business intelligence tools and development (QlikView, Looker, Tableau), SQL and/or experience of programming. If not, we will assist you!
Please note that due to current Covid-restrictions you need a Swedish work permit in order to apply for the position.
With us you become part of a tight-knit team with different skills and personalities, and we believe that it is precisely this that makes us a great team. The ambition however is shared – we strive for the same goals, are passionate about what we do and work hard at a high pace.
- Office in the City (both in Uppsala and Stockholm) – a stone’s throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net