Job title: Junior Brand Manager
Company: Kraft Heinz
Job description: About Us
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull’s-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie’s among others.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Junior Brand Manager
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Jr Brand Manager, based in Milan, to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Jr Brand Assistant lies within the Italian Business Unit. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level and you will be reporting into an experienced Senior Brand Manager. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal and external senior stakeholders. Rolling out the marketing strategy of our beloved brands and being an active part in activations and innovation projects will be our primary responsibilities.
About the position
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Acting as commercial project leader for innovation & renovation projects from idea to execution; executing and tracking of recently launched innovations;
- Understand consumers’ needs and identify relevant insights;
- Develop a winning marketing strategy and the respective product & activation plans;
- Supporting on the definition of the Country long term and annual plans;
- Working on the creation/coordination of ATL and BTL activities;
- Closely cooperate with international Marketing Teams, the local Trade Marketing, Sales and Finance;
- Work on the Media Plan and Brand Strategy for the assigned categories;
- Tight control of allocated marketing budget;
- Monitor competitive activities.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- Education: Relevant degree in management, marketing or economics
- Work Experience: 3 years of experience in Marketing and Trade marketing in similar
- Languages: business fluent English
- Great command of Microsoft Suite (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Consumer focused
What we offer you
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A dynamic and supportive culture, promoting work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- A competitive salary, many benefits and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net