Job title: Jr Tech Product Manager
Job description: We are Smadex: a leading data-driven growth marketing company part of Entravision. We serve mobile apps, brands and ad-tech companies worldwide. Our solutions help companies grow their client base and connect with audiences at scale.
Our team is looking for a Product Manager Jr. reporting to Smadex COO & Head of Product. We are looking for an analytical tech-savvy person that is able to transform our business requirements into actionable tasks.
As Product Manager Jr., you will be working to ensure the company technical vision is reflected in the development of our platform and contributing to our product’s strategy, directly impacting the success of our company. You’ll be in contact with engineers and developers, collaborating with the support teams to map the direction of the product and roll-out features that drive business goals.
This position is located in Barcelona!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Make data-based decisions to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Define, represent and communicate product developments
- Drive innovative ideas, features and products through leadership and decisive action
- Assess product development and enhancement opportunities
- Monitor product development and evaluate results
- Mentor the company to use our platform
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Data Analysis experience, with a preference for candidates who worked in a tech company
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish both written and spoken is mandatory
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience in hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Creative problem-solving skills and a knack for asking the right questions, then answering them with sound data and analysis
- Superior communication skills with a demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won’t be considered.
Competitive payment, free and daily breakfast, snacks and fruit, flexible working hours, free gym membership, company laptop, beautiful office in lovely l’Eixample with a big terrace, monthly TGIFs and regular team building events, fun and friendly work environment with talented people.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net