Job title: Jr. KAM
Company: Kraft Heinz
Job description: Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us — and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen — there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Jr. Key Account Manager (Hypers/Supers)
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available as Junior Key Account Manager in our retail sales team to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Jr. KAM position is part of the Spanish Business Unit, focused on managing hyper and supermarket national chains. You’ll be working in a high performing team, always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting to the Sr Key Account Manager.
Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. Supporting Business and profitable growth will be your primary responsibility.
In brief, you will be responsible for:
- Manage relationships and grow sales to the assigned Hyper Group customer accounts, with Carrefour being the most important.
- Initiate commercial relationships with targeted new prospects and deliver excellent sales fundamentals performance.
- Work closely with Trade Marketing to launch new field projects, and identify & execute opportunities for growth.
- Support the Sr. KAM with the Annual Operating Plan (annual agreement, pricing, NPD listings, promo investments) and implement by account of responsibility.
- Excellent sales fundamentals performance: Distribution of top SKUS and NPD, shelving strategy, correct price positioning, outstanding promotional plans to maximize our products loyalty and market share.
- Define Point of sales strategy in accounts of responsibility and implement it in coordination with Field sales force.
- Daily contact with local buyers
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- College Degree or Master Degree
- 2 years’ relevant experience in sales
- Ownership attitude, push to learn through new challenges and capability to drive results and lead independently of age/role
- Data-driven and analytical approach
- High level of English
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Communication Skills
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- You will be in direct contact with different departments of retailers, mainly with buyers so a proactive attitude is a must.
- Commercial Sense
- You don’t only want to win; you hate to lose. You’re always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets.
- We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- High pressure
- You don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net