Job title: Java Developer Backend (m/f/d)
Company: Nuromedia GmbH
Job description: Are you a Java developer with a passion and looking for a challenge to bring in your experience?
To expand of our team in Cologne, we are looking for a Backend Developer (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Nuromedia is an international software company focussed on interactive applications and conceives its own business models as a company builder. We develop digital solutions and sustainable business models for relevant markets. With our partners, we play to our strengths in research and innovation projects and for established customers.
Current key areas are applications for e-health, smart industry, IoT, digital twin, gamification, machine learning/AI and e-learning. Our international team from 15 countries is primarily made up of developers, designers, artists and entrepreneurs. Our team combines competences such as software engineering, game development, 2D/3D animation, AR, MR & VR development, UI/UX design and IoT.
As part of our Java team, you develop applications in close coordination with other teams, partners or clients.
- Design and development of new functions and systems.
- Optimisation and maintenance of existing systems.
- Advising project managers on technical issues.
- Delivery of well tested and maintainable code.
- Motivation to learn new techniques and complex topics.
- Experience in the area of Java Enterprise Development (JEE) and test automation.
- Excellent knowledge of open-source frameworks such as Spring, Maven, Eclipse.
- Good knowledge of database technologies such as SQL, NoSQL.
- Enjoy working in a team and with version management (Git, SVN).
- Understanding of software architectures and requirements for Java EE applications.
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker containers, Swagger and AWS.
- Good English skills.
- Professional experience in an agency or online environment.
- Aspiration to constantly enhance and learn about new technologies and concepts.
- Work permit for Germany/EU.
Not a perfect match? No problem! Just apply anyway and convince us in a personal interview.
- Interesting prospects and exciting, challenging tasks.
- A good, appreciative working atmosphere in an internationally active company.
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time.
- Modern hardware provided by us.
- The use of current development tools and techniques.
- Diverse and varied tasks.
- The opportunity to work on international projects.
- Excellent opportunities for personal development through independent work.
- An attractive salary and holiday scheme.
What We Offer On Top
- Consideration for work-life balance.
- Remote work and flexible home office possible (also after Corona).
- Stress-free way to work: free job ticket and parking space in front of the door if required.
- Free drinks in the office.
- Location in a lively, central district of Cologne.
Then we look forward to receiving your application in english or german.
Location: Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 23:24:34 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net