Job title: Japanese Speaking Customer Service Agent
Company: Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Job description: Job Description
Are you a native Japanese Speaker, interested in Social Media and ready to take next step in your career?
Then we are looking for you – Content Moderator for one of the leading visual discovery engine in the world.
As a Video Content Moderator you will review, and moderate content posted on Social Media. You will be part of a team ensuring a competent and excellent content moderation service, in order to grant that all the platform compliance regulations are followed. You will be working on the Japanese market and helping to build a better experience for our users.
- Video content review for organic video uploads, seeking actionable, policy violating content;
- Deletion and blocking of content, as well as filtering, organizing and evaluating information;
- Strong critical and contextual thinking skills;
- Comfortable with viewing disturbing content and discussing difficult subjects clearly and calmly.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and good command of English (B2 Level)
- Good computer and Internet skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information
- Experience in customer service (preferred)
- European Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Over average fixed salary
- RELOCATION PACKAGE:
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Free annual flight to country of origin (within EU)
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Stable work and career progression
- Long-term development opportunities
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more!
If interested please send your English CV to email@example.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Job date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 02:33:49 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net