Job title: ITGC Manager
Job description: We’re looking for a ITGC Manager to join our team in Amsterdam. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about Creating IT General Controls; designing and implementing IT/COBIT part of SOX compliance program which is an EVBox must-do. Being the IT subject matter expert on ITGC. and be able to reliably deliver .
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that’s better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions.
You’ll be contributing to the way our innovative charging solutions are designed, built, and maintained. At every stage, our solutions need to be in peak condition to make electric mobility easy and affordable for businesses and drivers around the world.
Get to know the team
As a ITGC Manager based in Amsterdam office you will be part of the IT team that is responsible for Implementing and improving IT processes and IT General Controls (ITGC) in context of becoming NYSE listed company.
„I chose to work for EVBox to provide my expertise in an innovative and growing market-for very technical products requiring an irreproachable quality. By contributing towards a zero-emission future, we’re helping to save the planet and this is important to me. I am proud to be an EVBoxer and we share an exceptional team spirit.“ – Helder, Production Manager
For more information, check out our YouTube video „Kristof Vereenooghe, CEO of EVBox Group, reflects on 2020 and discusses the journey ahead“
What you’ll be doing
You will work on Designing the right IT General Controls to meet regulatory SOX requirements for EVBox group. Ensuring together with management that IT General Controls are fully running, with clear owners and clear outcomes. You will ensure processes and outcomes of ITGCs are documented in an audit proof manner, help create awareness of importance of ITGCs within and outside Group IT and ensure training en embedding SOX awareness throughout the organisation . You will work from our office in Amsterdam and report to the CIO.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Design and implement the ITGCs to meet regulatory SOX requirements
- Oversee the ITGC elements of SOX compliance testing activities
- Be the go-to person for ITGC activities for internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of ITGC effectiveness.
- Support management with implementing effective control environment
- Coordinate the IT part of internal and external audits (e.g. ISO 27001)
- Assist in rolling out of Entreprise Risk management
- Take ownership of remediations that come out of ITGC testing
- You’ll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you’ll bring to the team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience with ITGC in SOX environment
- CISA Certification
- Extensive knowledge of COBIT requirements
- Beneficial certifications: CPA, CIA or equivalent; COBIT, ITIL
- Extensive experience in implementing application controls
We want you to demonstrate
- Experience implementing IT controls in a SOX environment
- Experienced in embedding test approach in IT change processes and projects
- Knowledge on SAP GRC
If you have any of these, even better
- 4-5 years experience within Big4 company (beneficial)
- Master or Bachelor in IT or finance related study
- Fluent in English
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on , , , , and .
What it’s like to work at Amsterdam
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here’s what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a brand new office in Amsterdam West that meets all your needs (when not working from home)
*Due to legal requirements you will need a valid work permit.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net