Job title: Italian Speaking Service Desk Associate
Company: GE GLOBAL OPERATIONS FINANCE
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our employees install applications and programs. Identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Own issues through resolution within agreed time limits, or to the point of escalation
- Resolve network issues, configure operating systems and use remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they?ve solved a technical issue. You will use email, text and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues.
- For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone, text or chat and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues and outcomes are properly logged within the ticket management system
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
- High School Diploma
- Advanced level of Italian and fluent English language skills
- 0-2 years experience, including internships, in work experience in Customer Service (Technical Support / Desktop Support is an added advantage )
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into a permanent employment relationship under the laws of Hungary. GE will not sponsor any Visa or Work permit request
- Must be willing to work out of the Budapest office
Our Compensation & benefits are designed to help you manage your personal and family needs, while rewarding high-performers. Weoffer a robus benefit package depending on your employment status and your national reqiuirements.
Job date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 07:25:34 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net